We've all seen lights of different shapes, sizes, and designs, but none seem as mysterious and unusual as Manfred Kielnhofer's Time Guards series.
The Time Guards lights by Kielnhofer are an unsual set of lights that are life-sized sculptures of people covered in hooded robes. The sculptures have that eerie ghostly feel, reminding you of druids or something out of a cult making them mysterious and intriguing. The sculptures are equipped with 32W energy-saving bulbs that will light up your homes and probably scare a few thieves off.
Manfred Kielnhofer's Time Guards are an Unusual Set of Lights
1. Unconventional Lighting - The Time Guards lights by Kielnhofer offer a unique approach to lighting design, providing an unconventional and mysterious atmosphere.
2. Artistic Home Decor - Kielnhofer's Time Guards serve as both functional lights and artistic sculptures, showcasing a trend towards incorporating art into home decor.
3. Eerie Aesthetic - The ghostly and mysterious aesthetic of the Time Guards lights taps into a growing trend towards incorporating eerie elements into design.
1. Lighting Design - The Time Guards lights present an opportunity for the lighting design industry to explore innovative and unconventional lighting concepts.
2. Art and Sculpture - Kielnhofer's Time Guards blur the line between art and functional decor, highlighting the potential for disruptive innovation in the art and sculpture industries.
3. Home Furnishings - The unique and captivating design of the Time Guards lights can inspire the home furnishings industry to integrate more artistic and unconventional pieces into their offerings.