The Mandarin Oriental Dellis Cay was inspired by light; specifically, it was designed to maximize daylight with plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows and sun-facing patios to make the most of the stunning Caribbean surroundings.
Resembling an ultra-luxury beach hut mansion, the wood-paneled Mandarin Oriental Dellis Cay is a beautiful architectural marvel against the turquoise ocean of Turks and Caicos.
In addition to the hotel, architect Piero Lissoni
is building the Beach House Residences, nine 3-story buildings with ocean views and full service from the Mandarin Oriental Dellis Cay.
Mandarin Oriental Dellis Cay Hotel and Beach House Residences
1. Luxury Beach Hutels - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry to cater experiences based on unique and aesthetically pleasing architectural designs.
2. Daylight Optimization - Disruptive innovation opportunity for architects and designers to build structures that make the most of natural light, bringing impressive brightness inside while reducing energy use and costs.
3. Ocean View Residences - Disruptive innovation opportunity for real estate developers to design and build buildings that combine luxury living with beautiful ocean views and full hotel services to cater to affluent buyers seeking high-end amenities.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and resorts to incorporate unique architectural designs that are aesthetically pleasing and offer guests world-class experiences.
2. Architecture and Design - Opportunity for architects and designers to leverage modern construction techniques and designs that incorporate daylight optimization into their projects, thereby increasing energy efficiency.
3. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate developers to invest in designing and building high-end residences with ocean views and full hotel services, catering to affluent buyers seeking a luxurious lifestyle.