This Malibu Beach home is all kinds of ridiculous. It’s got 80 square feet of glass looking out to the ocean, custom everything, and a view to die for. This kind of home would seem like something that only exists in movies, but then, if you’ve got the $13.5 million to purchase this home you probably work in the movies.
Check out the gallery to see the amazing views offered in this Malibu Beach home.
This Malibu Beach Home Looks Too Good to Be True
1. Oceanfront Real Estate Boom - With the increasing demand for ostentatious oceanfront homes, real estate companies can explore opportunities in developing luxury properties.
2. Innovative Home Design - The custom designs of these oceanfront homes reveal an opportunity for designers and architects to innovate by integrating technology and unique décor elements.
3. Sustainable Oceanfront Living - As homeowners shift towards more eco-friendly lifestyles, there is an opportunity for home builders to create sustainable and energy-efficient oceanfront living spaces.
1. Real Estate Development - The growing demand for ostentatious oceanfront homes presents an opportunity for real estate developers to invest in developing high-end luxury properties in premium locations.
2. Interior Design - The increasing demand for innovative home décor designs presents an opportunity for interior designers to integrate technology and unique elements into their oceanfront home designs.
3. Green Home Building - The trend towards sustainable living presents an opportunity for home builders to incorporate eco-friendly building practices and materials in oceanfront properties.