A new malaria campaign called Malaria Must Die is all about getting people to use their voices to create voice petitions rather than written ones. To draw attention to the campaign's efforts in a creative way, Malaria Must Die enlisted the help of David Beckham and artificial intelligence technology.
To encourage people to sign a voice petition, Beckham is shown "speaking" nine different languages in a video. Thanks to deepfake technology, Beckham's lips move in sync with the language that's being spoken, although he does not really speak all of the languages depicted in the malaria campaign video.
To give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how this short video was created, Malaria Must Die released a three-minute video that shows a glimpse into the making of the innovative, AI-powered campaign video.
'Malaria Must Die' Stars David Beckham "Speaking" Nine Languages
1. Voice Activated Campaigns - AI-powered campaigns that utilize voice technology to engage users and create a more immersive experience.
2. Deepfake Technology - The use of deepfake technology in advertising and communication campaigns to create more realistic and engaging content.
3. Behind-the-scenes Campaigns - Interactive campaigns that provide a behind-the-scenes look at the creation process, offering viewers a unique and engaging experience.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage voice-activated campaigns to create engaging and interactive advertisements.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore the use of deepfake technology to enhance storytelling and create unique experiences for viewers.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop innovative solutions and tools that enable behind-the-scenes campaigns and immersive experiences.