Supergoop recently added to its collection of innovative sun care products with the 'Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45,' a makeup setting powder that also provides protection from UV rays.
The powdered mineral product is offered in a range of shades—including Translucent, Light, Medium and Deep—that provide a satin finish upon application.
As well as being a standout new setting powder product for its two-in-one formula, the Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 is also noteworthy for its refillable packaging design. The applicator takes the form of a two-piece system that consists of a gentle, washable brush that can be detached from the refillable base; after ordering a full-sized product, consumers have the option to easily replenish their supply by ordering a refill pot in the desired shade.
Supergoop's Makeup Setting Powder Delivers SPF 45 Protection
1. Dual-function Beauty Products - The rise of products that combine multiple functions, such as makeup setting powders that also provide UV protection, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the beauty industry.
2. Refillable Packaging - The popularity of refillable packaging designs, as seen in the Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45, offers disruptive innovation opportunities for sustainable packaging solutions in the cosmetics industry.
3. Mineral-based Cosmetics - The demand for mineral-based cosmetics, like Supergoop's Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies looking to cater to health-conscious consumers.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can explore the potential of dual-function products and refillable packaging to capture market share and meet consumer demand for convenience and sustainability.
2. Packaging and Sustainability - The packaging industry has the opportunity to develop innovative solutions for refillable packaging, addressing the rising consumer demand for sustainable packaging options.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend towards mineral-based cosmetics to offer consumers safer and more natural alternatives in beauty products.