Maie Wines is a new California-made wine company ushering single serve wine into a new era. Due to its single serve packaging, the drink is perfectly portioned to make drinking in moderation easy.
This 187ml bottle is perfect for enjoying alone, with friends with different wine preferences, or while entertaining guests. Whether you're hosting a holiday party for 50 people or an intimate dinner for five, Maie's individual-sized bottles make it easier to cater to everyone's tastes. The brand is launching in three varieties: Rosé, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Noir. According to the brand, "each has been crafted with food pairings in mind by Maie’s female winemaker, making it the ideal choice for gatherings large and small."
The wines will launch in tandem with Maieworld, an elevated yet approachable Wine Club with monthly membership boxes inclusive of 8 Maie bottles and a specially curated goods from top DTC brands, including Deux, Ceremonia, and Otherland.
Maie is available in single varietal nine packs and 12 packs for $79 and $96, respectively. The brand’s Discovery Pack includes a bottle of each varietal and a wine glass for $35. Maieworld memberships begin at $75/month.
Image Credit: Maie Wines
Maie Wines is a Newly Launched Wine Brand that Makes Moderation Easy
1. Single Serve Wine - Single serve wine is disrupting the traditional wine industry and catering to consumers looking for easy and convenient options.
2. Wine Club Subscriptions - Wine club subscriptions are providing consumers with a more personalized and curated wine experience, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in this industry.
3. Female Winemakers - The rise of female winemakers is disrupting the traditionally male-dominated wine industry and creating new opportunities for women in the field.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can explore the single serve wine trend by introducing new products and packaging that cater to consumers' desire for convenience and moderation.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce is disrupting the traditional wine sales model by offering consumers the convenience of purchasing wine online and receiving personalized recommendations through wine club subscriptions.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the single serve wine trend by offering food pairings and incorporating it into their menus, creating new opportunities for cross-promotion with wineries.