Hosted by Saturdays singer Mollie King, the recent launch of Magnum's new raspberry and espresso ice cream treats included a fashion show, dance performances, a DJ set and a bespoke Magnum Dipping Bar. The event took place on London's busy Regent Street, which was closed off from autos traffic to host the 'Pink and Black Emporium.'
The 'Pink and Black Emporium' was an over-the-top experience featuring a pink-hued flower-filled summer garden and a refined Art Deco-inspired jazz bar. The Magnum street party was planned in a collaboration between Hot Pickle, N20, Golin PR, TMW and Mindshare.
The immersive Magnum event concluded with the lighting up of the Coca-Cola London Eye pink at the end of the event. Throughout the day, passerby were asked to vote for either pink or black through a Twitter hashtag.
Magnum Launched Two New Ice Creams with a London Street Party
1. Immersive Brand Experiences - Magnum's 'Pink and Black Emporium' is an example of creating a fully immersive brand experience to engage customers.
2. Social Media Participation - Incorporating social media participation, like Magnum's Twitter hashtag vote, can increase brand reach and engagement.
3. Collaborative Event Planning - Collaborative event planning, like the partnership between Magnum and multiple agencies, can lead to unique and successful brand activations.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating immersive food and beverage experiences, like Magnum's 'Pink and Black Emporium,' can differentiate brands and increase customer engagement.
2. Fashion and Beauty - Collaborating with fashion and beauty brands, like the fashion show at Magnum's event, can align brands and expand audience reach.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Using innovative event planning, social media participation, and partnerships, like Magnum's, can disrupt traditional marketing and advertising tactics.