Toys are being made more streamlined and demure than ever, which is evident with the Cosmos Magnetic Wooden Blocks that boast a truly minimalistic aesthetic. The blocks are crafted from solid beech wood and have been hand-sanded to ensure they are as pristine as possible before being used by children aged six and up.
The Cosmos Magnetic Wooden Blocks come in seven different designs to choose from and are the design work of Benson Wong. While the toys are suitable for children to play with, they're chic enough to be placed on a desk or workstation as a decoration or to play with between tasks. This acknowledges a growing consumer preference for ways to play that still ensure the person maintains their maturity.
The Cosmos Magnetic Wooden Blocks are Stylish and Modern
1. Minimalistic Wooden Toys - There is an opportunity for designers to create modern and stylish wooden toys with a minimalistic aesthetic.
2. Multi-functional Toys - Parents are willing to invest in toys that offer children an educational experience while also having aesthetic appeal.
3. Sustainable Toy Materials - Toy makers have an opportunity to use sustainable materials, such as beech wood, to create eco-friendly toys.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can leverage the preference for minimalistic and multi-functional toys and sustainable materials to develop new products.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can cater to consumers seeking decorative pieces that are modern and playful, such as the Cosmos Magnetic Wooden Blocks.
3. Office Accessories - Companies that produce office accessories can market modern and stylish desk toys, such as the Cosmos Magnetic Wooden Blocks, to professionals.