Magnetic refrigeration is the cooling system of the future. Refrigerator designs are commonplace, but who knew that the inner workings of that thing that keeps our food cold could be upgraded, reinvented, and improved?
But it turns out that this technology isn’t even new. It’s been around since the 1880s, and only now are some bright engineers talking about really using it in modern day appliances.
As a recent experience taught me, the old school coils that do the cooling on refrigerators are a less than perfect system. If you’ve experienced the hissing, steaming, and scary red glow coming from the back of your fridge, you should be first in line for this. I will be.
Putting Magnets Inside Refrigerators Instead of on Them
1. Magnetic Refrigeration - The technology of magnetic refrigeration can completely replace the outdated refrigeration mechanisms.
2. Energy Efficiency - Magnetic refrigeration can lead to more energy-efficient and eco-friendly refrigeration systems.
3. Smart Home - Magnetic refrigeration can be integrated into smart home technology, providing a seamless experience for users.
1. Appliances - Magnetic refrigeration represents a promising opportunity for the appliance industry to introduce innovative and efficient products.
2. Energy - The energy industry can benefit from the energy savings of magnetic refrigeration, reducing the environmental impact of refrigeration systems.
3. Smart Home Technology - Magnetic refrigeration can be a game-changer for the home automation industry by providing efficient and smart refrigeration systems for homes.