The slogan in the Magimix 2011 ad campaign, 'Only the exceptional last,' can refer to a number of things. Mainly, it not only refers to the fact that the Magimix blender is the best of the best, it also addresses the idea that only those exceptional people (in health and lifestyle) last as well.
Conceived by Tel Aviv ad agency Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive, the Magimix 2011 ad campaign brings home modern society's need to lead healthier lives. The iconic artwork used in the ads show that by doing so, we will naturally enrich and stimulate our lives.
Aside from those deep meanings, the Magimix 2011 ad campaign is also fun and colorful, just as the blending process should be.
Implications - As consumers continue their attempts to maintain healthy lifestyle, the importance of products that help you stay fit increases. Those who want to lead a healthy lifestyle would like to do so with a brand name and product they can trust. Businesses that seek to stand out in the competitive marketplace for nutritious products should seek to create memorable commercials that establish their brand in the minds of the public.
'Only the Exceptional Last' is the Slogan for the Magimix 2011 Campaign
1. Healthy Lifestyle - The trend of consumers seeking to lead healthier lives creates opportunities for businesses to develop and promote products that support a healthy lifestyle.
2. Trustworthy Brands - Consumers who prioritize health and wellness are looking for brands and products they can trust, providing an opening for businesses to establish themselves as trusted sources in the market.
3. Memorable Commercials - In the competitive market for nutritious products, businesses can differentiate themselves by creating memorable commercials that leave a lasting impression on the public.
1. Health and Wellness Products - The demand for products that support a healthy lifestyle opens up opportunities for businesses in the health and wellness industry.
2. Food and Beverage Brands - Brands in the food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of consumers seeking trustworthy options for nutritious products.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The need for memorable commercials presents opportunities for businesses in the advertising and marketing industry to help health-focused brands effectively communicate their message.