re: Mix is a kitchen device designed to help you blend your foods. The easy-to-use device is a sustainable kitchen mixer that looks fabulous in every home. This product allows you to use your glass jars to mix anything in your cabinets, fridge, or freezer.
The product is an investment piece since the company says it will last a user's entire lifetime. Paul and Ken founded the company four years ago. They came up with this idea when their mixers broke and they were unable to return them. Their concept was to create an innovative product to enjoy great foods which were also sustainable.
re: Mix is a high-performance mixer designed with 100% recycled plastic casting. The device features a 1000w motor for the best blends. Its blades are removable, making them easy to clean.
Those interested in re: Mix can find out more on the Kickstarter site.
Image Credit: Open Funk
re:Mix is an Easy-to-use Device to Help You Blend Your Foods
1. Sustainable Kitchen Appliances - Creating eco-friendly kitchen appliances that are built to last, using 100% recycled materials, can disrupt the current market.
2. Multipurpose Kitchen Devices - Designing devices that can be used for multiple purposes and work with a variety of different containers can offer consumers a more versatile and convenient option for food prep.
3. Longevity in Kitchen Products - Investing in the creation of kitchen products that are built to last a lifetime can not only reduce waste but also offer consumers a more reliable and sustainable option for their kitchen needs.
1. Home Appliance - The home appliance industry can work toward creating products that prioritize sustainability and longevity to meet customers' growing demand for environmentally friendly options.
2. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry can seize the opportunity to design multipurpose devices that offer consumers an eco-friendly and convenient option for preparing food.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms can support the growth of sustainable and environmentally friendly innovations by providing accessible funding solutions for entrepreneurs in the home appliance and kitchenware markets.