The Magic ordering service is here to make sure you never have to open an app again if you want food, flowers or flights. The service, created by Plus Labs, Inc., is run via SMS and promises to get you anything you want so long as it's not illegal. It essentially works as a middleman between you and on-demand apps. If you want groceries, Magic will contact Instacart and if you're hungry Postmates or GrubHub will get a request.
The Magic ordering service promises 24/7 availability and ease of use. After you provide them with your billing information and address, ordering just about anything is as simple as making a request and confirming the charge (with tip included). The service is currently available across the U.S. and also accepts Bitcoin as a payment option.
'Magic' Ordering Lets You Buy Everything from Food to Flights Via Text
1. SMS Ordering Services - The growth of on-demand SMS ordering service providers presents opportunities for businesses to expand their consumer reach and explore potential partnership models.
2. Middlemen Consolidators - The emergence of middlemen consolidator services that brings together on-demand apps opens up new partnership and revenue opportunities for app providers.
3. 24/7 Availability - The trend towards 24/7 availability of on-demand services, made possible by SMS ordering services, provides an opportunity for businesses to cater to a wider customer base and increase revenue potential.
1. Food Delivery Services - SMS ordering services present an opportunity for food delivery service providers to expand their reach and cater to customers directly via an additional channel.
2. E-commerce and Retail - The growth of SMS ordering and consolidator services presents an opportunity for e-commerce and retail businesses to increase their revenue potential by opening up new channels for direct customer reach.
3. Travel and Hospitality - SMS ordering services represent an opportunity for the travel and hospitality industry to provide customers with a personalized and streamlined booking experience through a direct communication channel.