A new twisting design by MAD architectural design studio in Beijing has won a competition to build a 50 story condominium in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. The still unnamed building promises to be one of Canada's most adventurous-looking buildings. The construction will begin in 6 months and will be completed by 2010.
Implications - As technology continues its inevitable march of ongoing advancement, increasingly complex and sophisticated architecture is becoming more and more common. When it comes to attracting prospective buyers and residents, designs that embrace adventurous or innovative concepts are far more appealing and desirable. When it comes to enticing new residents with unusual and exciting architecture, the sky literally is the limit.
1. Adventurous Architecture - Embracing adventurous or innovative architectural designs can attract prospective buyers and residents.
2. Sophisticated Construction Technology - Advancements in technology enable the construction of increasingly complex and sophisticated buildings.
3. Unconventional Building Designs - Unusual and exciting architecture can entice new residents and differentiate a property.
1. Real Estate - Real estate developers can leverage adventurous architecture to attract buyers and increase property value.
2. Construction - Advancements in construction technology create opportunities for constructing complex and innovative buildings.
3. Architecture - Design firms can explore unconventional building designs to stand out and offer unique value to clients.