A good way to regain consumer awareness of a revamped product is to do as Macskanyelv Chocolate packaging does and engage the public in its rebranding.
Designed by Tshirt of Hungary, these modernized "Cats' Tongue" boxes of chocolate have been created with the inclusion of uploaded images of regular people. Winners find their faces on the front of Macskanyelv Chocolate packaging, with their tongues sticking out and extended to form a seal of approval on the sweets' wrappers.
Macskanyelv Chocolate Packaging is Taste-Approved by the Public
1. User-generated Branding - Incorporating user-generated content in packaging design offers a unique way to engage the public and create a sense of authenticity.
2. Interactive Packaging - Using packaging as a canvas for interactive elements like uploaded photos opens up opportunities for personalized and engaging product experiences.
3. Participatory Marketing - Running contests or promotions that involve consumers in the branding process can help generate buzz and regain consumer awareness of a revamped product.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore incorporating user-generated content in packaging design to create branded experiences that resonate with consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can leverage participatory marketing strategies to foster consumer engagement and generate excitement around rebranded products.
3. Printing and Packaging - The printing and packaging industry has an opportunity to innovate by developing interactive packaging solutions that allow consumers to personalize products with uploaded images.