Priced at a staggering $1 million, the Lux Watch 4 by Brikk offers an incredibly indulgent variant to the newest iteration of the Apple Watch. Ranging from $28,995 to $1 million, this smartwatch comes adorned with a generous amount of precious metals and glittering gems. There are currently seven collections of the Lux Watch 4, with materials including titanium, carbon, ceramic and 18k gold.
The 18k gold Lux Watch 4 serves as the flagship model for the device and is available in yellow, rose or white gold. This version also comes with an alligator leather strap or can be upgraded to also include a gold band. The screen retains the original 44mm design but comes with a 151 beveled edge to allow for gems to be easily encrusted to the face.
The Lux Watch 4 Takes an Extravagant Twist on the Apple Smartwatch
1. Luxe Smartwatches - The luxury smartwatch market is growing, providing an opportunity for companies to create premium versions of existing devices.
2. Premium Wearable Materials - The use of premium materials in wearable technology, alongside advanced features, could enhance the desirability of devices for high-end consumers.
3. Personalized Smartwatches - Demand for personalization options in high-end smartwatches could lead to a new market for customizable wearables.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands could leverage the trend of smartwatches for high-end consumers, offering premium versions of existing devices.
2. Jewelry - Companies in the jewelry industry could expand into the wearable technology market, creating luxury smartwatches embedded with precious stones and metals.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronic companies could produce high-end versions of existing smartwatches with premium materials to address the growing demand from luxury consumers.