A team of talented designers and engineers based in London have created a gorgeous and 3D lunar model, aptly and simply named MOON, that closely mimics the sun's position, effectively giving you the ability to enjoy watching the Moon cast shadows in your living room.
In addition to functioning as an accurate model of the Moon, the contraption is also equipped with an LED ring that mimics the position and lighting of the sun.
The MOON unit is currently the subject of a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, with a pledge of $637 required if you want to eventually get your hands on a moon and LED sunlight unit. If you have a big empty space in your living room and want to add a unique decorative touch, this 3D lunar model accessory might be perfect for you.
This 3D Lunar Model Mimics Lunar Cycles to Gorgeous Effect
1. 3D Printing - Opportunity for 3D printing companies to collaborate with designers and engineers to create innovative and realistic lunar models.
2. Smart Home Decor - Potential for smart home decor companies to incorporate interactive and dynamic lighting features, like the LED ring on the MOON unit, into their products.
3. Crowdfunding Campaigns - Opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to attract backers interested in unique decorative items like the 3D lunar model.
1. 3D Printing Industry - The 3D printing industry can leverage this trend by providing advanced printing capabilities to produce detailed and realistic lunar models.
2. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can explore incorporating interactive lighting features, inspired by the MOON unit, into their product designs to enhance the ambiance of living spaces.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - The crowdfunding industry can target individuals interested in unique and innovative decorative items, cultivating a niche market for such products.