There are many companies that create smartphone docks, but the Lumawake iPhone dock features built-in sensors that track your movements.
The Lumawake studies your movements from which it learns your activity and sleeping patterns to better interact with your daily life. It will light up when you approach it and turn off when you aren't around; when you're drifting to sleep, the Lumawake is keeping an eye on you. The dock emits light therapy during the night to help users stay sleeping longer and wake up more refreshed. It does this by studying the way you toss and turn or how many times you're getting up in the night. When set to alarm mode, the Lumawake will help wake you up through LED flashes, but will help wake up the deep sleeper with an audio alert.
The Lumawake iPhone Dock Reacts to Your Movements
1. Smartphone Dock Sensors - Smartphone docks with built-in sensors that track user movements and interactions for better user experience
2. Sleep Pattern Analysis - Devices that analyze human sleep patterns and emit light therapy to improve sleep quality
3. Personalized Alarm Systems - Alarm systems that use data from user movements and sleep patterns to optimize wake up routines
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics industry can benefit from incorporating sensor technologies into their products to improve user experience
2. Smart Home - Smart home industry could make use of personalized alarm and sleep tracking systems to offer more advanced home automation features
3. Health Tech - Health tech sector can make use of sleep pattern analysis to create smart health devices for improving overall sleep quality and tracking