In the wake of Jack Black's Nacho Libre, the fashion of Mexican Wrestling may start to hit headline news. On that note, famed photographer Malcolm Venville has launched Lucha Loco, a book of 120 photographs from the Mexican sport second only to Football. The sport, Lucha Loco literally translates to, 'free fighting'. Dig it!
This reminds me of the Terror Fashion we profiled in January.
Implications - Who knew that Mexican wrestling could result in such amazing fashion styles. It is also likely that these styles could start hitting the runway in the coming months in a slightly altered form. Would that be completely wrong? Considering the crazy fashion that's come before, there's guaranteed to be some decent inspiration stemming from these Lucha Loco portraits.
Portraits of Mexican Wrestlers
1. Mexican Wrestling Fashion - There is a potential trend of Mexican wrestling-inspired fashion hitting the runway in the coming months.
2. Lucha Loco Portraits - The photography book Lucha Loco could inspire innovative fashion styles and designs.
3. Terror Fashion - The trend of Terror Fashion could be compared to the fashion styles emerging from Mexican wrestling.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could explore Mexican wrestling-inspired designs and incorporate them into their collections.
2. Photography - Photographers could find inspiration in capturing unique portraits of athletes and explore different sports cultures.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could explore the world of Mexican wrestling and its fashion styles for potential movies, shows, or performances.