The LR2 Residence house is an award-winning home located in California that seeks to offer inhabitants a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of Pasadena. The dwelling consists of a series of separate volumes that are all integrated into the downhill slope on the lot in order to work with the landscape instead of leveling it out. The home offers 4,200 square feet of living space and features open-concept spaces along with areas between the separate structures for planting areas, covered terraces and more.
The LR2 Residence is outfitted with an office for enhanced productivity along with suites, a cinema room, gym, an array of outdoor living spaces and expansive views of the surrounding valley and hills.
The LR2 Residence by Montalba Architects Has Separate Areas for Living
1. Separate Volume Architecture - Opportunity for architecture firms to create homes with separate volumes that blend with the environment.
2. Open-concept Living Spaces - Opportunity for designers to create living spaces that are open-concept and integrate with the natural elements.
3. Integrated Landscape Design - Opportunity for landscape architects to integrate landscape design elements into separate volumes for a holistic living experience.
1. Architecture - Architects can utilize separate volume architecture for residential and commercial buildings to offer a unique connected living experience.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can leverage the open-concept living spaces trend to create functional and stylish homes that blend indoor and outdoor living.
3. Landscape Architecture - Landscape architects can design spaces between separate volumes to include landscape elements such as green roofs, vertical gardens, and covered terraces.