Villager Goods, which makes pasteurized, not-from-concentrate organic coconut water in different flavors, created 'Little Villager' as its newest venture, which introduces organic, low-sugar drinks for kids.
The kid-friendly beverages, which are free from added sugars, boast 40% juice and are available in fun, classic flavors like apple juice, pink lemonade and fruit punch. These better-for-you beverages have the potential to help parents feel good about the products they are sending to school with their kids, or sharing with them for a snack.
An ever-growing demand for natural and lower calorie food and beverage products with no added sugars has transformed the way products are formulated and branded for consumers of all ages—including the Millennial parent who strives to make healthy, informed choices for their children.
'Little Villager' Makes Organic, Low-Sugar Drinks for Kids
1. Low-sugar Beverages for Kids - Creating organic, low-sugar beverages specifically designed for kids provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beverage industry.
2. Demand for Natural and Healthier Options - The increasing demand for natural, lower calorie, and no added sugar products creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry.
3. Parents' Focus on Healthy Choices - Parents' desire to make healthy and informed choices for their children opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for healthier snack and beverage options.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore disruptive innovation through the creation of organic, low-sugar beverages for kids to meet the growing demand for healthier options.
2. Food Industry - The food industry has the opportunity to develop innovative products that cater to the demand for natural, lower calorie, and no added sugar options.
3. Snack Industry - The snack industry can tap into disruptive innovation by offering healthier snack options that align with parents' focus on making healthy choices for their children.