Leading organic juice brand Uncle Matt’s Organic has announced the launch of its newest products for kids: 'No Sugar Added Lemonade Juice Box' and 'No Sugar Added Strawberry Lemonade Juice Box.'
As the name suggests, the new line of juice boxes contains zero added sugars. Instead, the juice is flavored with stevia and natural fruit. In addition, the beverages have been infused with additional vitamins to help boost kids' immune systems. As a result, a single juice box delivers 150% DV Vitamin C and 25% DV Vitamin D and Zinc and contains just ten calories per serving.
“These juice box offerings taste delicious and contain 0% added sugar plus have the added benefit and functionality of Vitamin C, D, and Zinc for immune support. The Tetra Pak shelf-stable format is incredibly convenient for lunchboxes and travel as well,” said Susan McLean, VP of Marketing and Innovation at Uncle Matt’s Organic.
Image Credit: Uncle Matt’s Organic
Uncle Matt’s Organic Launches Two New Lemonade Juice Boxes
1. No Sugar Added Beverages - Brands can create new product lines that use stevia and natural fruit to flavor beverages with no added sugars.
2. Vitamin-infused Beverages - Companies can add vitamins to their beverages to promote health benefits and appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Shelf-stable Packaging - Developing shelf-stable packaging for drinks is a growing trend to provide convenience for on-the-go consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can focus on developing products with natural ingredients and added vitamins to tap into the health-conscious consumer base.
2. Packaging Industry - Innovation in packaging can provide companies with a competitive advantage by offering a more convenient and durable solution for the transportation and storage of their products.
3. Child Nutrition Industry - The child nutrition industry can benefit from offering healthier options for children, such as vitamin-infused beverages with no added sugars, to help promote healthy habits from a young age.