Nestlé's Pure Life Fruity Water is a new collection of fruit-flavored water for kids that has zero calories, sugar, sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavors. The products are packaged in the first first Tetra Pak cartons with paper straws in the US and are sold in multi-packs to make sure kids kids can stay refreshed and replenished.
The products are enhanced with a hint of natural fruit flavors and electrolytes, each of which is represented by a fun Apple, Watermelon and Tropical Twist character.
While water can seem like a far less interesting choice as compared to high-calorie, high-sugar beverages, these drinks for kids are formulated, flavored and branded to make the experience of drinking water enjoyable.
Image Credit: Nestlé
Pure Life Fruity Water is Zero-Sugar & Enriched with Electrolytes
1. Zero-sugar Beverages for Kids - Creating beverages for kids that are zero calories, zero sugar, and free from artificial ingredients presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the children's beverage market.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging with Paper Straws - Utilizing Tetra Pak cartons with paper straws not only makes the packaging of kids' beverages more sustainable, but also opens up opportunities to innovate in the packaging industry.
3. Flavor-enhanced Electrolyte Waters - Developing flavored water for kids with added electrolytes and natural fruit flavors offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the expanding market for functional beverages.
1. Children's Beverage - The market for children's beverages can benefit from the introduction of zero-sugar, zero-calorie drinks that are appealing to kids and parents alike.
2. Packaging - Innovations in eco-friendly packaging, such as Tetra Pak cartons with paper straws, can disrupt the conventional packaging industry and address sustainability concerns.
3. Functional Beverages - The functional beverages industry can tap into the growing demand for healthier options by creating flavored waters enriched with electrolytes and natural fruit flavors for kids.