Lovely Drinks specializes in creating handcrafted beverages from all-natural English fruits and flowers. Unique flavors offered by the brand include Sparkling Elderflower and Gooseberry, as well as Sparkling Dandelion and Burdock.
After launching its new branding, the newest flavors to be added to Lovely Drinks' product assortment include two sodas: The Original Cola and Cherry Cola.
Victoria Earle, Lovely Drinks' co-founder and sales and marketing director says: "With high media attention on artificial flavorings and consumers becoming more aware of their intake, there is pressure on the soft drinks industry to really think about the content of their products." The Cherry Cola is made with real sour cherries, while The Original Cola is made with pure ingredients like lime juice, burnt sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
Lovely Drinks Makes Premium All-Natural Beverages
1. Handcrafted Beverages - The trend of handcrafted beverages presents an opportunity for innovative and premium soda offerings.
2. All-natural Ingredients - With consumers seeking healthier alternatives, there is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create sodas with all-natural ingredients.
3. Artificial Flavoring Awareness - The growing awareness of artificial flavorings creates a space for disruptive innovation in the soft drinks industry to provide natural and flavorful options.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can tap into the trend of handcrafted and all-natural sodas to meet evolving consumer preferences.
2. Soft Drinks Industry - The soft drinks industry can seize the opportunity to develop innovative products that address consumer concerns about artificial flavorings.
3. Premium Food and Beverage - In the premium food and beverage sector, there is room for disruptive innovation by offering high-quality, all-natural soda options.