The Lost in Wonderland AW14 lookbook may not be racy in the typical sense--there is no sexy boudoir scene or steamy tryst captured. Yet the lingerie pieces put on display are much more saucy than other Valentine's Day alternatives are. For instance, one of the pieces is clearly inspired by bondage and sadomasochism preferences.
It is undeniable, however, that the Lost in Wonderland AW14 collection offers the perfect way to spice things up in the bedroom. Whether a gift to one's significant other or simply a treat for oneself, the lingerie will certainly wake up a woman's inner sensuality. As written on Fashionising, the line is infused "with small hints of Art Nouveau, soft pastels and dark-wine colored pieces of lingerie."
The Lost in Wonderland AW14 Collection Will Heat Up Bedroom Activities
1. Saucy Lingerie Collections - Lingerie designers are creating collections with pieces that are edgier and more provocative, catering to consumers who want to add a touch of kink to their intimate wear.
2. Incorporation of Artistic Influences - Lingerie designers are drawing inspiration from various artistic movements and styles to create unique lingerie collections that stand out from the rest of the market.
3. Online Lingerie Shopping - Consumers are increasingly turning to online shopping for their lingerie needs, either due to convenience or the wider variety of styles and sizes available.
1. Lingerie - Lingerie manufacturers should consider creating collections with pieces that have bold designs and incorporate artistic elements to stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
2. E-commerce - Entrepreneurs should explore the opportunity to create an online lingerie marketplace, offering a wider variety of styles and sizes for consumers to choose from.
3. Adult Entertainment - Businesses in the adult entertainment industry could consider offering lingerie collections that are edgier and more provocative than what can be found in traditional stores, catering to consumers who are looking for a more risqué experience.