The versatile and dynamic Loomi modular light shade is made from high-quality paper. The durable paper is cut into interlinking shapes and is a modular and recyclable light shade solution. The piece mixes an organic and visually interesting design with function and convenience. The light is available in a set of 33 individual pieces that can be formed into a dozen different shapes.
The home accessory can be customized, dyed, glued and modified in a variety of ways. The functional and artful piece gives owners and aspiring designers a great chance to express their creative genius. The Loomi modular light kit makes for a perfect in home accessory or gift for that design-conscious individual.
The soon-to-be classic took inspiration from an expired '70s patent that involved a plastic-made construction. This amazing product looks great white but can be customized to become an illuminated work of art.
The Loomi Modular Light Shade Leaves Room for Creativity
1. Modular Light Shades - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customizable, modular light shades that allow users to express their creativity and personalize their lighting fixtures.
2. Recyclable Home Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a range of home accessories made from durable, recyclable materials to meet the growing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly products.
3. DIY Lighting Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design DIY lighting kits that allow users to assemble and modify their own unique light fixtures, providing a customizable and interactive lighting experience.
1. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative and customizable home decor products, such as modular light shades, to cater to the evolving tastes and design preferences of consumers.
2. Sustainable Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop and market sustainable materials, like durable and recyclable paper, for use in a variety of home accessories to meet the increasing demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Merge art and design by creating interactive and customizable lighting solutions that allow individuals to express their artistic creativity and bring unique pieces into their space.