The Stolen Form London Brick Vases -- a collaboration between the ceramics design company and UK artist Sunil Pawar -- combines urban street art with interior design to create one wicked flower pot. The limited edition vase is signed and numbered by the artist, with only 50 made available for purchase. In light of the August 2011 London riots, this graffiti-inspired brick vase takes on a whole new light and becomes a bold and unique addition to any abode.
The UK design company strives to create "luxurious and unique handmade products and artwork for the home," and these Stolen Form London Brick Vases are no exception. Adorned with gold flower designs over pink or blue, the vases combine luxury with an urban vibe that would make any Londoner proud.
The Stolen Form London Brick Vases by Sunil Pawar
1. Graffiti-inspired Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore collaborations between artists and designers to create unique and edgy home decor items.
2. Limited Edition Collectibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create limited edition products that cater to collectors, generating exclusivity and demand.
3. Luxury Urban Fusion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine luxury and urban elements to appeal to consumers seeking high-end products with an edgy twist.
1. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate street art and urban influences into home decor to attract a younger demographic seeking unique and unconventional designs.
2. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster collaborations between artists and designers to create innovative and limited edition products that blur the boundaries between art and home goods.
3. Collectibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the collectibles market by producing limited edition items that appeal to avid collectors and enthusiasts.