It is not every day that a person will come across an ad campaign that is as practical as it is informative; enter the Lladro Lighting campaign. The brand decided to market its latest range of chandeliers, lamps and sconces by creating interactive posters that converted into lampshades themselves. Mounted in corners, the Lladro Lighting posters show potential in something common placed and simple.
The Lladro Lighting ad campaign was conceived and executed by Crayons Advertising, an ad agency based in New Delhi, India. It was art directed by Ashish Rehi with creative direction by Vishal Chemjong, who also worked on the copy. Available in three different and equally vibrant colorways, the posters and resulting lampshades all take on dynamic geometric forms that will bring to mind pop up books for children.
The Lladro Lighting Ad Campaign Transforms into a Practical Light Source
1. Interactive Posters - Interactive posters that transform into practical products could be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the advertising industry.
2. Converting Ad Campaigns - Ad campaigns that incorporate practical and functional elements like the Lladro Lighting campaign could be a trend for businesses to adopt in their marketing strategies.
3. Pop-up Book Inspired Designs - Designs inspired by pop-up books, like those in the Lladro Lighting campaign, could be a trend in product design and marketing for businesses targeting the younger demographic.
1. Advertising - The Lladro Lighting campaign's unique ad format could inspire disruptive innovations in the advertising industry.
2. Lighting - The Lladro Lighting campaign's interactive posters that transform into lampshades could be a trend in the lighting industry.
3. Product Design - Designs inspired by pop-up books, like those in the Lladro Lighting campaign, could be a trend in product design for businesses targeting the younger demographic.