Studiomold's Little Crush Table Lamps feature sculptural bases created of recycled PET plastic, the kind used in soft drink and water bottles. The lamps are designed by Brendan Young and made in the UK. They are the little siblings of the no longer available Big Crush Standing Lamps.
The Little Crush Table Lamp is currently available in black with a black, gold-lined shade for about $240 from wheredidyoubuythat.com or the Studiomold website.
Implications - With that being said ,if you find yourself looking for a cool gift for a decor-loving friend why not give them a Studiomold's Little Crush Table Lamp; better yet, this spectacular modern creation would make a superb gift for yourself. After all, lighting is an undeniably integral part of many rooms.
Little Crush Table Lamps' Bases Made From Old Drink Bottles
1. Recycled Material - Opportunity to create sustainable products using recycled materials like PET plastic, which are environment-friendly.
2. Sculptural Design - Innovative designs like Studiomold's Little Crush Table Lamps, which use sculptural bases, have the potential to disrupt the traditional lighting industry.
3. E-commerce - The availability of Little Crush Table Lamps through e-commerce channels like wheredidyoubuythat.com and Studiomold's website has revolutionized the way consumers buy unique and sustainable products.
1. Sustainable Design - Companies can focus on designing eco-friendly products and repurposing existing materials to create cutting-edge designs.
2. Home Decor - Innovations in lighting and decor have the potential to create a separate industry where companies focus on creating unique and sustainable products for the home.
3. E-commerce - With the rise of e-commerce, companies can reach out to customers worldwide and sell their products without the need for physical stores or middlemen.