Legendary Television and Bear Walker Industries collaborated on a limited-edition skateboard that is inspired by a Netflix Original — Lost in Space. The TV series follows the story of a family who struggles to survive on an alien planet. The sci-fi-honoring product is dubbed the 'Lost in Space J2 Beacon' and makes for a wonderful theme-appropriate gift for fans. Not only does the collaboration commemorate the plot, it embraces a love for science fiction and expresses "a desire to break the boundaries of what a longboard should look like."
The limited-edition skateboard boasts a detailed design that directly references the narrative — from Will Robinson's spacesuit to the Jupiter 2. The Legendary Television x Bear Walker Industries collaboration is made with high-quality maple wood and completed with top-of-the-line hardware.
The Legendary Television x Bear Walker Deck is Otherworldly
1. Sci-fi Skateboards - Companies can capitalize on pop culture trends by collaborating with entertainment franchises and creating limited edition, themed products.
2. Detailed Designs - Companies can differentiate themselves from competitors by creating high-quality products with unique and intricate designs that relate to popular culture.
3. Breaking Boundaries of Design - Companies can disrupt industries by challenging preconceived notions of what products should look like and incorporating creative elements that attract consumers.
1. Skateboard - The skateboard industry can increase revenue and appeal to wider audiences by collaborating with entertainment franchises to create themed and collectible skateboard products.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can expand its reach and profitability by licensing its intellectual property for collaboration with consumer product companies to develop limited edition products.
3. Consumer Products - The consumer product industry can benefit from collaboration with entertainment franchises to create unique, themed products that differentiate from competitors and attract consumers.