GT's Kombucha recently announced 'Living in Gratitude' as its limited-edition fall flavor, which is made up of a comforting blend of Pink Lady apples, carrots, turmeric and cider spices. The naturally fermented tea is packed with probiotics, amino acids, polyphenols and active enzymes, all of which are essential to supporting the body, especially at a time of the year when seasonal threats are high. As GT Dave, CEO and founder of GT's Living Foods, describes, "our Kombucha is a daily act of gratitude dedicated to nourishing the body."
As well as being able to feel good about nourishing the body by drinking the comforting autumnal kombucha, consumers will be able to support GT's Kombucha partnership with Feeding America by using the #LivingInGratitude hashtag on social media.
GT's Kombucha's Limited-Edition Fall Flavor Has Turmeric & Cider Spices
1. Fall Kombucha Flavors - Opportunity for beverage and food companies to innovate flavors with traditional autumnal ingredients for a seasonal boost.
2. Probiotic Beverages - Opportunity for the health and wellness industries to create more functional beverages, incorporating probiotics for added health benefits.
3. Socially Responsible Partnerships - Opportunity for companies to form philanthropic partnerships like GT's Kombucha with Feeding America to give back to the community and drive consumer engagement.
1. Beverage Industry - Kombucha and other probiotic beverages are a growing trend, with opportunities to innovate seasonal flavors and functional ingredients.
2. Food Industry - Opportunities to incorporate kombucha and other probiotic ingredients in food products to create functional food items for added health benefits.
3. Philanthropy Industry - Opportunity for socially responsible companies to partner with philanthropic organizations to give back to the community and drive consumer engagement.