The ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ online editorial, which was shot exclusively for Fashion Gone Rogue, focuses on the raw beauty of the fairer sex. A simple photo series shot completely in black and white, it features casual looks that transform each gorgeous model into the girl next door.
Shot during London Fashion Week by Saty + Pratha, the Like a Rolling Stone online editorial is sensual in its unassuming aesthetic and bedroom fashion. Models Olga, Jonna, Vika, Michelene, May, Stephanie, Maja and Abby Clee all look like they have just rolled out of bed into the soft morning light only to be photographed by their adoring lovers.
Like a Rolling Stone was styled by Russell Philip Peek with hair by Masato Inoue and makeup by Jun Sato.
The 'Like a Rolling Stone' Online Editorial is Romantically Relaxed
1. Raw Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in developing products and services that celebrate and enhance the natural beauty of individuals.
2. Unassuming Aesthetic - There is potential for disruptive innovation in creating fashion and visual content that embraces simplicity and understated elegance.
3. Bedroom Fashion - Opportunities for disruptive innovation can be explored in designing comfortable yet stylish clothing that blurs the line between sleepwear and loungewear.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities are present in revolutionizing the way fashion photography is approached, focusing on capturing raw and unretouched beauty.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - There are disruptive innovation opportunities in creating makeup and skincare products that enhance natural beauty and promote a more 'no-makeup' aesthetic.
3. Loungewear - The loungewear industry has potential for disruptive innovation by creating stylish and comfortable clothing that can seamlessly transition from the bedroom to daily life.