These light-based paintings put some of hip hop's globe-trotting moguls in focus. Artist and student of the hip hop game Tahir Hemphill has created a compilation of light paintings to show off some illuminating itinerary plans.
Hip Hop is one of the most aggressively braggadocios genres in music and one of the major themes in the genre is using money to travel to exotic and lavish locales. This project by Tahir Hemphill uses a robot to illustrate the international travels that these rappers are taking all over the globe.
The light-based paintings imitate Pablo Picasso's 'Maximum Distance. Minimum Displacement.' The robot draws each location with an adjoining string of light connecting it. If what all these rappers are saying is true, they really have been all over the world and these light images are proof.
These Light-Based Paintings Put Hip Hop Travel in Focus
1. Hip Hop Travel - Hip hop artists promote travel to exotic locations, creating opportunities for travel and tourism companies to collaborate on themed experiences.
2. Light-based Art - Light-based art such as Tahir Hemphill's light paintings creates opportunities for artists, marketers, and advertising agencies to explore innovative brand promotion techniques.
3. Hip Hop Culture - Hip hop culture, with its strong emphasis on travel and global influence, presents opportunities for companies to create products and services catering to this demographic.
1. Travel and Tourism - Trend of promoting exotic travel locations by hip hop artists presents an opportunity for travel companies to capitalize on unique, customized travel experiences for this niche demographic.
2. Art and Design - Light-based art and technology, as showcased by Tahir Hemphill, creates an innovative space for growth and expansion for artists, event planners, and designers.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Hip hop culture and its global influence present a unique opportunity for marketers to leverage innovative brand promotion techniques and tap into new customer bases.