If something looks a little off about this photo advertising the Life razor, relax because it's supposed to be that way.
This print ad is boldly simple and features very little messaging at all. Instead, the advertising agency that created it (BBR Saatchi & Saatchi) opted for a solitary picture that it hopes will get audiences attention enough to stay in their mind for a while.
The picture itself is of a distinguished looking man with a short, yet stylized and wavy hair cut. His facial hair is digitally altered to have the same wavy nature as his head's hair. The picture looks normal from a distance, but once audiences see it up close, they'll realize the odd nature of it.
The message is that shaving your face with a Life razor won't cost as much as you're hair cut, nor should it.
This Ad Promotes the Affordable Life Razor with an Eye Catching Photo
1. Simplified Advertising - Opportunity to create bold and eye-catching ads with minimal messaging.
2. Digital Alteration - Opportunity to use digital manipulation to create visually striking images.
3. Visual Puzzles - Opportunity to engage audiences by using visual tricks and surprises in advertising.
1. Barber Shop Services - Provide stylized haircuts and grooming services to cater to the trend of unique facial hairstyles.
2. Razor Manufacturing - Opportunity for razor manufacturers to promote affordable and high-quality shaving products.
3. Creative Advertising Agencies - Opportunity for advertising agencies to develop innovative and attention-grabbing campaigns using visual deception.