The technology world is obsessed with creating solutions that are as thin and light as possible, and the LG Signature G6 TV is no exception. Featuring a thickness level that is compared to four credit cards stacked, the LG Signature G6 TV is the brand's latest innovation released at CES 2016 amongst other impressive home-focused solutions.
Featuring an OLED display system, the TV affixes the ultra-thin technology to a piece of glass to produce the unbelievable thinness that is observed. Coming in either 65-inch or 77-inch model options, the TV sits on top of a speaker box system that's designed to boost sound quality of content chosen.
Regarding image quality, the LG Signature G6 TV features Dolby Vision to provide exceptional HDR clarity content.
The LG Signature G6 TV is Seen at CES 2016 as One of the World's Thinnest TVs
1. Thin-tech Tvs - TVs with ultra-thin display systems affixed to pieces of glass are becoming increasingly popular, making consumers' entertainment set-ups less bulky and more stylish.
2. OLED Display - TVs with OLED or Organic Light-Emitting Diode displays, like the LG Signature G6 TV, offer unmatched color accuracy, contrast, and viewing angles.
3. HDR Clarity Content - More and more TVs are incorporating high dynamic range (HDR) technology to provide exceptional clarity and contrast in video content.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies that manufacture consumer electronics, such as LG, can develop and produce OLED displays and ultra-thin display systems to satisfy customers' desire for sleek, stylish technology.
2. Entertainment - TV and movie studios can take advantage of HDR technology, like that in the LG Signature G6 TV, to create and market high-quality content to consumers.
3. Interior Design - Designers and companies that offer interior design services can cater to clients who want their entertainment set-ups to blend seamlessly into their homes by incorporating thin-tech TVs