Starbucks is offering a lovely new drink flavor just in time for spring; the coffee house will be rolling out a lemon-flavored latte this March. I personally think this is a wonderful spring treat, especially since I enjoy lemon-flavored desserts. A little burst of lemon seems very appropriate combined with vanilla.
Locations in Japan will be getting a few new flavors this year, including the new creamy vanilla latte with a lemony swirl. The lemon-flavored latte tastes like a vanilla and lemon curd latte base, but topped with lemon peel-flavored white chocolate, bits of dried lemon peel, lemon vanilla sauce and whipped cream. You can also get this lemon explosion in a Frapuccino form.
The Starbucks drink apparently tastes very refreshing, and almost like cheesecake. This is definitely one drink that I think will be very popular during the warm weather months.
Starbucks Japan is Offering This Lemony Treat Just in Time for Warm Weather
1. Lemon-flavored Coffee - Opportunity for coffee shops to introduce lemon flavor to their coffee menu this season.
2. Flavored Whipped Cream - Incorporating flavored whipped cream could enhance the taste and popularity of beverages in coffee shops.
3. Fruity Coffee Flavors - Fruit flavored coffee could be the next big thing in coffee flavors for spring and summer menus.
1. Coffee Shops - Coffee shops can capitalize on the trend by introducing unique lemon-flavored drinks and promoting them heavily.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create and market products based on the popularity of lemon flavors in spring and summer drinks.
3. Confectionery - Confectionery companies can also introduce new products or flavors based on the combination of vanilla and lemon.