UK-based Chase Distillery is known for creating spirits that marry great taste with adventurous favor notes and its Lemon Marmalade Vodka is no exception. The brand's premium vodka blend is subtly flavored to mimic a popular English breakfast staple, and is set to appeal to experimental drinkers seeking a fresh twist on their favorite libation.
Made with the brand's original Chase Potato Vodka, this beverage is copper-distilled and combined with "thick-cut lemon marmalade in a ‘marmaliser’ before being marinated for 72 hours with eureka lemon peel to add a natural lemon colour and depth of flavour." The product is then stored for 10 days before it is ready to bottle.
An exclusive offering at Harvey Nichols, this unique spirit transforms a familiar breakfast food staple into the starring ingredient in a premium vodka blend.
Chase Distillery's Signature Vodka Blend Mimics a Popular Breakfast Staple
1. Flavored Vodka Blends - There is an opportunity for distilleries to create unique vodka blends that mimic popular food flavors, attracting experimental drinkers.
2. Adventurous Flavor Notes - Brands can experiment with unusual flavor combinations to add a fresh twist to their spirits and cater to consumers seeking unique taste experiences.
3. Premium Breakfast Spirits - Distilleries can tap into the trend of transforming breakfast staples into high-quality spirits, offering consumers innovative options for their morning libations.
1. Distilleries - Distilleries have an opportunity to innovate and create new flavored vodka blends that mimic popular food flavors, attracting experimental drinkers.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore opportunities to incorporate adventurous flavor notes into their products, catering to consumers seeking unique taste experiences.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury retailers can capitalize on the trend of premium breakfast spirits, offering exclusive and innovative options to consumers looking for high-quality morning libations.