The LEGO Meet Your Imagination ad campaign addresses children's sense of adventure and curiosity. Peering through a gap of the classic building blocks are fantastical creatures that only these little tykes will be able to see thanks to their imagination. And, of course, with the help of a set of special toys. From aliens to monsters and everything in between, LEGO will open their minds even more.
Conceived and executed by Jandl, an ad agency based in Bratislava, Slovakia, the LEGO Meet Your Imagination ad campaign was art directed by Razvan Mitoiu with creative direction by Pavel Fuksa. Designed by Ivan Holic, the posters are incredibly simple. A black canvas, it directs people's attention right to the center where possibilities are boundless.
The LEGO Meet Your Imagination Campaign is Adventurously Thrilling
1. Adventure-themed Toy Campaigns - Opportunity to create ad campaigns that tap into children's sense of adventure and curiosity by showcasing fantastical creatures and imaginative play.
2. Creativity-enhancing Playsets - Potential for development of special toys and playsets that encourage children to use their imagination and explore new ideas.
3. Immersive Advertising Experiences - Emerging trend of creating captivating and interactive advertising experiences that engage and inspire children's imaginations.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to develop innovative products that encourage imaginative play and cater to children's sense of adventure.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for ad agencies to create dynamic and immersive campaigns that captivate children's attention and encourage imaginative thinking.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to create visually compelling and minimalist campaigns that spark children's curiosity and inspire creativity.