Lego really has come a long way in the past few years. When I was a LEGO-loving kid, I remember most LEGO constructs were half LEGO and half imagination, because nobody could really tell what it was I made unless they were told first.
Now, LEGO comes in all forms and sizes, and as seen in this gallery, can be made with interactive parts. This LEGO hobbyist created this amazing LEGO Airbus A380 with touch screen-controlled engines and servos.
The LEGO Airbus A380 is Made With Interactive Parts
1. Interactive Lego Builds - Lego constructs are becoming more interactive, providing a new realm for more immersive play experiences.
2. Touch Screen-controlled Toys - Touch screen technology integration in toys provides an opportunity to innovate more immersive play experiences.
3. Highly Customizable Toy Design - Customizable toy designs are becoming more common with emerging interactive technologies, offering opportunities to create unique, one-of-a-kind toys.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can innovate by integrating more interactive technologies for a new level of play experiences.
2. Electronics - Opportunities for electronics to be more readily integrated into toys for more imaginative and interactive play experiences are on the rise.
3. 3D Printing - Realizing customizable toy and gadget design may come from 3D printing of individual components which can be assembled with traditional materials for unique play experiences.