The delicate purple tone of this elegant cocktail is achieved by adding flavorful lavender syrup.
A fizz is a lemony, effervescent boozy beverage similar to a sour. Gin is the most commonly used liquor in the cocktail. Gin fizzes were highly popular in the 1940s and 50s, especially in the city of New Orleans, where bars used to employ teams of tenders just to shake the specialty drinks.
This lavender gin fizz recipe introduces an added layer of sophistication and variety to the cocktail by infusing it with sweet lavender syrup. The recipe also recommends sprinkling dried lavender over the tops of the glasses, which looks absolutely beautiful and is sure to impress party guests.
This Elegant Gin Fizz Recipe is Infused with Lavender Syrup
1. Floral Cocktails - Opportunity for bars and mixologists to create unique and visually appealing cocktails by infusing floral flavors.
2. Lavender Syrup - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate and produce lavender-infused products like syrups, sodas, and flavored waters.
3. Sophisticated Fizzes - Opportunity for cocktail bars and restaurants to elevate traditional fizzy cocktails with added layers of sophistication and variety, appealing to a more discerning consumer.
1. Bars and Mixology - Opportunity for bars and mixologists to experiment with floral flavor infusions and create new signature cocktails.
2. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop and produce innovative products infused with lavender flavors.
3. Cocktail Bars and Restaurants - Opportunity for cocktail bars and restaurants to differentiate themselves by offering sophisticated and visually stunning fizzy cocktail variations.