Often misspelled â€œLaura Waringâ€, Lauri Waring from the reality TV show â€œReal Housewives of Orange County,â€ is after her ex-husband Phillip Waring for more cash.
Claiming to only make $400 a month, this broke housewife is demanding more support from her ex, who she thinks makes more than $360,000 a year.
Lauri Waring/Laura Waring lives such a lavish lifestyle, that even after working two jobs, she has over $12,000 in expenses per month.
Implications - Celebrities are often the center of consumer interest, and this pattern only further proves the power that these famous people can have. Consumers don't often have access to the means that celebrities do and this often creates a sort of curiosity form the average person. Businesses can exploit this curiosity to fill that void that consumers have when it comes to celebrities.
Lauri Waring of ‘Real Housewives of Orange County' Wants More
1. Celebrity Influence - Businesses can leverage the power of celebrities to create products and services that fulfill consumers' curiosity about the lives of famous individuals.
2. Consumer Fascination - Consumers are increasingly interested in the lavish lifestyles of celebrities, creating opportunities for businesses to cater to this fascination.
3. Celebrity Financial Disputes - As more celebrities engage in public financial disputes, there is a growing market for businesses to provide services related to legal and financial support in these situations.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on consumers' interest in celebrities by creating engaging content and experiences.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can develop products that allow consumers to emulate the lavish lifestyles of celebrities.
3. Legal and Financial Services - The legal and financial services industries can provide specialized support to celebrities and individuals involved in high-profile financial disputes.