Lay's new Lattice Chips look like the top of a pie. They are the newest addition to the Lay's family. The chips are cut thick and then cut into a lattice-like shape. These delicious pie-crust looking chips are then cooked in small batches to maintain their desired crispiness.
The Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut chips come in two flavors: Aged Cheddar & Black Pepper takes inspiration from these two basic favorite flavors and combines them; Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt is dominated by the garlic taste with just a hint of sea salt to balance it out.
If you're in for a new chip adventure, then I recommend grabbing a few bags of each flavor and finding out if you like this new treat. They are an ideal addition to those summer barbecues coming up.
These New Lattice Chips are Lay's Latest Innovation
1. Lattice Cut Chips - Lay's new lattice-cut chips offer a unique twist on traditional potato chips, creating a trend of textured snacking experiences.
2. Flavor Fusion - The combination of aged cheddar and black pepper in Lay's lattice chips demonstrates a trend towards innovative flavor pairings.
3. Small Batch Cooking - The small batch cooking method used by Lay's to create their lattice chips taps into the trend of artisanal and handmade food production.
1. Snack Food - The introduction of lattice cut chips by Lay's presents an opportunity for snack food companies to explore new texture innovations in chip products.
2. Food Manufacturing - The flavor fusion showcased by Lay's lattice chips opens up possibilities for food manufacturers to experiment with unique and unexpected flavor combinations in their products.
3. Cooking Equipment - The trend of small batch cooking illustrated by Lay's lattice chips suggests a need for cooking equipment that allows for precise and efficient production of small batch artisanal snacks.