The Little Radio Show is a wide-ranging podcast that will address everything from Latino lifestyle topics and social media to current events, entertainment and technology. The podcast will feature Sandra Says star Sandra Fernandez and the two founders of leading American Hispanic lifestyle blog Juan of Words, namely Juan Alanis and Anjelica Cazares.
Available on iTunes, this Latino lifestyle podcast will feature interviews with members of the community as well as experts on different topics, and is designed to appeal to American Hispanic listeners.
Podcasts are becoming an increasingly popular form of information and entertainment, with 17% of Americans believed to be regular listeners. That being the case, it makes good sense to create a podcast and radio show that taps into the already considerable fan following of three of the USA's most prominent Hispanic online influencers.
The Little Radio Show Features Two Renowned Latino Digital Influencers
1. Latino Lifestyle Podcasts - A trend capturing the attention of Latino audiences seeking information and entertainment via podcasts.
2. Influencer Podcasting - A trend of influencers creating their own podcast shows as a way to connect with their audience on a more personal level.
3. Targeted Podcasting - A trend of podcasts targeting specific demographics or communities.
1. Media - Opportunity for media outlets to create or curate audio content that reaches underserved Latino audiences.
2. Marketing - Opportunity for companies to partner or advertise on Latino lifestyle podcasts.
3. Entertainment - Innovative opportunities for entertainers to connect with fans and showcase their work on Latino lifestyle podcasts.