Photography and nudity always seems to go hand in hand as an art form, and this couldn't be better expressed than in the Lara Stone Industrie July 2010 spread. Entitled 'How to Look Good Nude,' there's no doubt that Stone lives up to the challenge.
The black-and-white shots especially give that raw effect, while the beach setting adds to the overall sensuality. Laura is absolutely stunning wearing nothing but an 'I don't give a damn' expression on her face. There's nothing better than confidence and in the Lara Stone Industrie spread there's nothing but that.
Lara Stone Heats Up Industrie 'How to Look Good Naked' Editorial for June 2010
1. Nude Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore the art of capturing raw nudity in a tasteful and empowering way.
2. Black-and-white Photography - Chance to create visually striking and emotionally impactful images by using monochromatic tones.
3. Body Confidence - Potential to promote body positivity and self-acceptance by featuring diverse and unretouched models in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can incorporate raw nudity and natural settings to create provocative and boundary-pushing visual narratives.
2. Art Photography - Artists can experiment with black-and-white photography techniques to evoke raw emotions and explore the human form.
3. Body Positivity Movement - Opportunity for brands and organizations to collaborate with photographers to promote authentic beauty and challenge beauty standards.