The conceptual 'Lance' lamp has been designed by Francesco Brunetti in collaboration with IKEA and DSKD as a multifunctional decor product for the home or office that will work to increase capabilities in a style-conscious manner.
The lamp has a low-level design that is free from sharp corners in favor of a rounded aesthetic that is friendly and approachable when placed on a workstation. The unit will provide passive illumination in a space, while also providing a place to hide a smartphone to charge it up wirelessly and keep it out of a user's field of vision for less distraction.
The conceptual 'Lance' lamp has been designed in a number of charming color options and is also well-suited as a bedside illuminator.
The Conceptual 'Lance' Lamp Has a Friendly Design
1. Multifunctional Decor Products - Designing decor products that serve multiple purposes, such as providing illumination and wireless charging, can offer convenience and functionality for consumers.
2. Friendly and Approachable Design - Creating products with rounded aesthetics and low-level designs can enhance user experience by making them more welcoming and less intimidating.
3. Wireless Charging Solutions - Developing wireless charging options for everyday objects, like lamps, can eliminate clutter and provide convenient power sources for consumers.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore innovative designs that combine functionality and style to cater to consumers' needs.
2. Technology - The technology industry can develop wireless charging solutions for various products to enhance user convenience and eliminate the need for cords.
3. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can benefit from designing products with friendly and approachable aesthetics that create a more pleasant working environment for professionals.