Although few people would have a problem eating straight cheese by the wheel, the delectable dairy edible is best enjoyed with complementary side dishes. La Fromagerie branding tells the gouda enthusiast that this shop acknowledges the need for olives and chorizo as well.
The yummy store is stocked full of garnishes, conserves, crackers and more that can complete your wine and cheese platter. Graphic designer Yotam Bezalel communicated this extensive offering by creating a delightful logo out of the scrumptious snacks. A white image of Swiss cheese is cut out from a cheddar-colored background, surrounded in silhouettes of other delectable eats. The scrumptious image of La Fromagerie branding has been adopted into the paper bag packaging, the information pamphlets, the stationery and the carte du jour.
La Fromagerie Branding Markets More Than Holey Cheese
1. Complementary Platters - Opportunity to create complete meal products that pair well with cheese and other dairy products.
2. Gourmet Snack Branding - Opportunity to create innovative branding concepts for gourmet garnishes, preserves, and crackers.
3. Visual Marketing Design - Opportunity to develop visually engaging logos and packaging designs that capture the essence of complementary snacks.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to introduce new products for wine and cheese platter lovers.
2. Design and Branding - Opportunity to offer branding and graphic design services to gourmet snack businesses.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to assist food businesses in developing visual marketing content for print and digital platforms.