For those looking for a very expensive unique home, check out this driveway art gallery transformation by Polish architectural firm KWK Promes. The architectural company designed a single family home with the driveway as the main spectacle.
In this model, cars are designed as a main means to navigating through the home (as opposed to a parking garage). The construction of the home was for the car and art lover. The house features a south end entrance and a subterranean tunnel that runs under the garden and directly into the house. The walls of the driveway are then decorated with the owner's art.
The house is separated as two levels and the second level can be reached by climbing the hill. The mansion is covered in green grass (on the roof) to make it appear as a garden and a part of the natural surrounding.
KWK Promes Has Transformed This Driveway Into Art
1. Driveway Art Galleries - Opportunity for artists and architects to transform driveways into creative and unique spaces for art exhibitions.
2. Car-centric Homes - Innovation opportunity for architects to design homes where cars are integrated seamlessly into the living spaces, redefining the concept of parking garages.
3. Subterranean Integration - Opportunity to create innovative architectural designs that utilize subterranean spaces to connect different areas of a home and enhance functionality.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the concept of using driveways as creative platforms for displaying artwork and engaging with the community.
2. Architecture and Construction - Architects and construction firms can embrace the challenge of integrating cars into the design of homes, creating new possibilities for residential spaces.
3. Real Estate and Property Development - Real estate developers can explore the market potential for car-centric homes that offer unique living experiences and luxurious amenities.