If you love the taste of Klondike bars, but you're looking to cut back a bit on the sweets, the brand's new Klondike Minis are the perfect solution. At half the size of the original bars, you can enjoy "a quick bite that's just right."
The new Klondike Minis are pint-sized ice cream bars covered in chocolate. Each bar consists of a crunchy chocolate shell on the outside and a creamy ice cream center on the inside. The new bars feature the exact same combination, but clock in at just 120 calories per serving. Best of all, you can choose between Double Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Original (vanilla), and Reese's flavors.
With 12 mini bars in each box, there's enough Klondike Minis for sharing (or for saving).
Image Credit: Klondike.
The New Klondike Minis are Half the Size of the Original Bars
1. Miniature Desserts - There is a trend towards smaller sized desserts, especially those with healthy nutritional profiles.
2. Indulgent Snacks - There is a trend towards indulgent snacks marketed as portion-controlled or lower calorie options.
3. Convenience Foods - There is a trend towards convenient, single-serving snacks that can be consumed on the go.
1. Frozen Food - There is an opportunity to innovate in the frozen dessert space, offering more healthy options or alternative flavors to traditional ice cream.
2. Snack Food - There is an opportunity to create indulgent snack options that appeal to health-conscious consumers with portion-controlled or lower calorie options.
3. Confectionery - There is an opportunity to develop convenient, single-serving confectionery products that can be consumed as an on-the-go snack or dessert.