Consumers are now more conscious of what they eat than ever, which led to the creation of Kitchen Cupboard—an all-new clean-label line of natural baked goods from Bake'n Joy.
The baked goods from Kitchen Cupboard, which range from frozen ready-to-make muffins to batter and dough are free from bleached flour, artificial ingredients, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats and more. In the same way that one might whip up a simple batch of baked goods at home, this baked goods line caters to consumers who are looking for easy, better-for-you options by opting to use only recognizable ingredients.
Now that the clean-label line has been introduced at Expo West, the wholesome baked goods are set to be sold through in-store bakeries, the food service industry and quick-service retail chains.
Image Credit: Twitter
Bake'n Joy's 'Kitchen Cupboard' Does Away with Undesirable Ingredients
1. Clean-label Baked Goods - Consumers' demand for healthier and clean-label options is driving innovation in the baked goods industry.
2. Natural Ingredients - The increasing popularity of natural ingredients in baked goods offers an opportunity to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Ready-to-make Products - Convenient, ready-to-make baked goods are becoming more in demand as consumers look for easy, better-for-you options.
1. Bakery Industry - The bakery industry can benefit from the demand for clean-label and natural baking ingredients to cater to the ever-growing health-conscious market.
2. Food Service Industry - The growing trend of natural and clean-label baked goods offers new opportunities for food service establishments to differentiate their offerings and cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for convenient, ready-to-make and better-for-you baked goods by developing and offering their own product lines targeted towards health-conscious consumers.