The Kinematix office is the beneficiary of a very creative architectural solution to a problem faced by a lot of growing companies -- how to cope when you begin outgrowing your existing office space. To tackle this, Likearchitects designed an office that can be adapted as required courtesy a series of sliding partition walls that allow for spaces to be reconfigured.
The system makes use of corrugated metal garage doors that are mounted on rails. This allows for spaces to be closed off or opened up depending on requirements. The partitions are also fitted with window sections, making it possible to let natural light into sectioned-off areas.
This sliding partition wall solution is perfect for a start-up like Kinematix, as it is very difficult to pinpoint and forecast the growth of this sort of company.
The Kinematix Office's Sliding Partition Walls Make It Adaptable
1. Adaptive Office Spaces - The Kinematix office showcases the trend of incorporating sliding partition walls to create adaptable workspaces.
2. Flexible Architectural Solutions - The use of sliding partition walls demonstrates the trend of implementing flexible architectural solutions to accommodate changing office needs.
3. Optimizing Natural Light - The inclusion of window sections in the sliding partition walls highlights the trend of optimizing natural light in office spaces.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can embrace the trend of incorporating sliding partition walls to create versatile office spaces.
2. Construction - The construction industry can explore opportunities in providing innovative solutions for adaptable office layouts using sliding partition walls.
3. Building Materials - The building materials industry can tap into the trend of producing customizable sliding partition walls to meet the growing demand for flexible office designs.