The Kidfresh Chicken Strips are one of the latest offerings from the frozen food brand that will provide parents with a way to sneak extra veggies into the meals their little ones eat. The product looks and tastes like flavorful chicken strips, but hide puréed cauliflower in the recipe as well as 14-grams of whole grains in every serving. Each serving also contains 12-grams of protein to make them a satisfying option for parents to choose.
Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Kidfresh Matt Cohen spoke on the new Kidfresh Chicken Strips saying, "We are happy to continue to provide families with delicious and healthy food options that we know kids love. Our new Chicken Strips are an exciting addition, and the unique ranch-seasoning flavour is sure to be a family favourite.”
Kidfresh Chicken Strips Hide Veggies in the Recipe
1. Veggie-infused Foods - Opportunities to create new products that hide nutritious veggies in everyday foods.
2. Healthier Frozen Foods - Innovations that focus on healthier alternatives in the frozen food category.
3. Protein-packed Kid's Meals - Creating products that provide high protein options for parents to choose for their children.
1. Frozen Food - Opportunities to make healthy and flavorful frozen food options for kids.
2. Food Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore the possibility of adding hidden nutrients in their products.
3. Children's Food Products - Focus on creating new products with healthy ingredients for children's meals.